Self–care is any activity that we do deliberately in order to take care of our mental, emotional, and physical health. The five ways to wellbeing are simple things that you can do as a part of your daily life; at work, at school and at home to build resilience, boost your wellbeing and lower your risk of developing mental health problems.
The five ways are:
- Connect – Talk and listen, be there, feel connected
- Keep learning – Embrace new experiences, See opportunities, Surprise yourself
- Be active – Do what physical activity you can, enjoy what you do, move your mood
- Give – your time, your words, your presence
- Take notice – Remember the simple things that give you joy! Feel your feelings and take notice of what is around you
Download the full support guide with the link below:
Need a helping hand?
Get in touch for support