Learning and Development Mental Health Trainer
We are looking for a Learning and Development Trainer to take our unique mental health training to
the next level.
We are looking for someone qualified within a field of mental health like; psychology, psychotherapy
or mental health studies with a true enthusiasm in this area into our brilliant team, not just to
deliver training but to help us create more solutions too.
We are aiming to achieve accreditation this year for our training and this role will be pivotal in
making that happen.
- Deliver high quality training within Mental Health, Psychology and in other subjects where
experience and knowledge will add support
- Run workshops with companies, schools, colleges and universities with delegates aged 16 and
- Teach children, young people and adults how to directly recover and prevent mental health issues
- Implement changes and improvements to training based on feedback
- Ensure that any changes implemented are in line with best practice as well as NICE and BACP
- Review and improve quality impact assessments and processes
- Begin working on training material improvements and designs with quality, efficiency and the
environment in mind!
- Even though you will be supported in preparation of delivery, you must ensure you have all the
relevant materials and equipment in order to deliver the training
- Communicate content with enthusiasm, articulation and confidence
- Support the growth of our training by getting in touch with existing and potential clients to begin
training more people how to become #IndependentFromIllness
- Sales or account management experience would be very beneficial
We would like you to:
- Be passionate about mental health and want to share your knowledge and experience through
training delivery to achieve brilliant results
- Want to continuously improve what we do and suggest new strategies and methods.
- Have a clean drivers licence and own your own transport
- Be happy and flexible with travel. Sometimes we may need you to have an expense paid stay in a
- Pass an Enhanced DBS check.
Arthur Ellis is an award-winning training and support company providing training to corporate,
school, public and community organisations as well as children and young people. Our training is
first of its kind and we have won awards in wellbeing innovation, business and entrepreneurship as a
Through our training and 1:1 support, we are looking to positively change how children, young
people and adults are supported by their organisations and throughout their life to improve mental
health across the country.
If you’re interested, contact us today